We're now open! Local Government restrictions applyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
There’s so much that makes our pub great (even if we are a bit biased), The Crown in Wolverhampton has a great welcoming atmosphere, delicious pub menu and a huge selections of drinks on offer at our bar. If you’re stuck on what to do mid-week, can’t be bothered to cook at the weekend or celebrating a special event with the whole family, we’ve got something to suit all occasions. Traditional pub food is at the heart of our pub, with all of your favourites on offer. We’re a family friendly pub so bring everyone for a delicious meal; our kids menu will keep the little ones happy. Come and eat in our pub, it’s packed with traditional English character and in the beautiful village of Albrighton making a visit extra special.
Come and enjoy our beer garden on those warmer days, soak up the atmosphere over a delicious pint of cask ale, glass of wine or one of our many other drinks on offer. Great conversations start at The Crown in Wolverhampton and with pub quiz nights, a pool table and many community events you’ll find something to get involved in.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to The Crown in Wolverhampton.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.